Privacy03. Jun, 2021
We Do Not Track
Unlike other web analytics solutions, Pirsch does not track your visitors. By tracking we mean recognizing visitors across multiple websites. Google Analytics for example will identify a person on two websites that are unrelated to each other to deliver targeted ads. We strictly separate the data for each website and don’t sell any information to third party.
How Does Pirsch Recognize Visitors?
What Data Do We Collect?
- User-Agent header
- URL visited
- UTM source, campaign, medium, content, term
- time of visit
- browser (extracted from the User-Agent)
- operating system (extracted from the User-Agent)
- device type (desktop or mobile, extracted from the User-Agent)
- screen size (frontend only)
You Are in Charge
You are in charge of the data we collect for you. You can wipe all or parts of the data from the settings page and export statistics to CSV for the last 12 months.